Wednesday 19 May 2010

Conclusion

Over all this year I feel I have learnt a vast amount in my photography studies, maturing and finding links and analysis easier. I have learnt to notice subtleness in images and the reasoning as to why they are effective. An image doesn't just have to be striking to the eye, subtle things like an object thats intruiging can make it too. To conclude the year and conclude my project , I have decided to select and range of my best images throughout the project. I've chosen five sets of images to nicely sumarise my coursework. The first set is that of the snow, and the second set is that of the night time images. The other three sets I have displayed below. I tried to relate them as best to my coursework theme as possible as well as showing striking images.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers